Music: Maribelle Anes - 3 Words, 8 Letters
Most people will tell you that the worst thing to do during a STUVAC is find or start something incredibly addictive or time-consuming that will take up pretty much all your time and brain power instead of using it to memorise all that junk for finals. That being said, I reckon one of the worst things you can do is decide to watch dramas. Because me, being an ex-drama junkie, once I get started on a new drama which I think will turn out awesome, will have me downloading it and watching it throughout the entire day.
Luckily for me though I stopped downloading after ep2 or I'm gonna end up resitting a failed exam and potentially delay me in my 6 YEARS OF MEDICINE
(ZOMG FML LOL)Drama I'm watching right now is
"ryusei no kizuna". Plot looks pretty interesting to say the least..
*****
"When we grow up… We’ll kill him together". Koichi, Taisuke, and Shizuna are three siblings whose parents had been brutally murdered when they were just in elementary school, and they vowed to avenge their death. Fourteen years later, their vengeful plan unravels countless new facts. A shocking revelation leads to an overwhelmingly emotional ending. What will become of the siblings who have lived their lives solely in reliance of their bond alone?
******
Regardless, the plot definitely sounds more unique than your average love story, one that is described all to well by
nigahiga <--- (pssst, click the link ^_~)
On another note, the past 4-5 days of being sick have really screwed my study pattern. Talk about last minute cramming to prep for 2 exams, followed by
3 nights of parties, another
2 supposed meet-ups after that and finally
a week off in Hobart.
Not to mention juggling 19 hours of tutoring a week hahaha .
I realised something today. I can't afford to be sick. Holy jeebuz I never knew how badly it could screw up your
week
name: jim
DOB: 7/12/1990
born: KL, malaysia
currently in: sydney, australia
studying: medicine @ UNSW, sydney
x friends
x family
x
dance
x music
x living life to the full
x investment portfolio
x completed degree
x dance til i drop
x dream house
'i'd rather regret doing something than not doing it at all..'
'take whatever you touch, and turn it into gold'