welcome

. round 2 .

a fresh start

this time i'll see if it can last =)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 9:22 PM +

Music: SNSD - run devil run

Talk about complete failure. After the first post, the next post to pop up comes like, two weeks down the road. Maybe I really DON'T have the time to blog haha. But no worries, must keep this up.

Haha TAKO!! <3 Love the random chatbox comment. I'm amazed you still check this page. Aww I feel loved. I really must see you soon, I miss you alot =( Remember our fun memories when I visited end of '08? We should taaaalk!

I'll let you in on a little secret? I might be going back end of this year ;) Don't tell the rest of the people in msia yet! I'll let them know myself haha.


****

Might I add that FFXIII is SUCH AN AWESOME GAME. I've seriously been wasting hours away infront of the TV... Hahaha I'm going to be so sad when the game's over and done with. Don't worry, I'll be sure to replay it many times






profile

name: jim
DOB: 7/12/1990
born: KL, malaysia
currently in: sydney, australia
studying: medicine @ UNSW, sydney


life is all about
x friends
x family
x dance
x music
x living life to the full

goals
x investment portfolio
x completed degree
x dance til i drop
x dream house

mottos in life
'i'd rather regret doing something than not doing it at all..'

'take whatever you touch, and turn it into gold'



chatbox


runaways

, , , ,

archives

By Post:
» Funny how you tell yourself that you'll do a blog ...
» Okay the reason I haven't been blogging for so lon...
» The beauty of post-HSC life...MOOD: TiredMUSIC: Tr...
» Been a long time coming ~MOOD: Getting a little bo...
» Wow so much for updating often..MOOD: Really happy...
» LIFE STARTSHaha my goodness, I was supposed to com...
» NEW BoA CALENDAR ARRIVEDMOOD: HAPPY HAPPY!MUSIC: B...
» ENGLISH IS OVER!!Okay even though I said I wouldn'...
» aaaand....CONGRATS to yee-yee for ace-ing her firs...
» GOODBYE FOR A MONTHWell everyone, this is it. The ...

By Month:
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» March 2010
» April 2010
» June 2010


credits

designer: xo xo
codes: xo xo
resources: xo xo xo xo xo