Music: The sound of the vuvuzelas on the TV hahaha =)
Nothing beats watching soccer infront of the TV with a blanket and pillow when you feel awfully sick. Don't know what happened today, suddenly felt really sick, headachey and tired =( Ohh well, gotta have an early night tonight then sigh
And lol, study notes + world cup football? You know as much as I do that it's all just wishful thinking if I think I;m gonna get much study done during the Argentina vs Korea match.
name: jim
DOB: 7/12/1990
born: KL, malaysia
currently in: sydney, australia
studying: medicine @ UNSW, sydney
x friends
x family
x
dance
x music
x living life to the full
x investment portfolio
x completed degree
x dance til i drop
x dream house
'i'd rather regret doing something than not doing it at all..'
'take whatever you touch, and turn it into gold'