MOOD: Tired MUSIC: Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
As the title suggests, the beauty of post-HSC life has finally started to reveal itself to me.
The lack of stress The lack of teachers The lack of restrictions
Haha, it all showed itself to me this morning at 1am when we were planning what to do today lol. 8hrs later I had 5 people at my place, another 2 came 5mins later after calling them. Only post-HSC life allows for this last minute planning a few hours before =D
Got a few friends over. Ended up watching a few movies, crapping around at my place. We were all pretty damn bored and didn't wanna spend money so we're camping at each other's houses instead since it's so much cheaper. Plus I need to do ALOT OF SAVING!
Yesterday's dance class was seriously, SO HOT OMFG. Check out the choreography we learnt. Same teacher as in the video. He's taught this set of choreography before obviously:
Now I have to teach this to my friend since she missed the class yesterday and REALLY wants to learn it now. HAHA too bad for missing! =p But man, you feel so sore afterwards! Ohh well, good exercise =)
OVERSEAS TRIP UPDATE Flight has been paid for and everything is looking smooth. Now I have to start preparing all the presents and stuff that people want from Australia.
List so far: - DOLLY : A lifetime supply of chocolate (LMAO. you know I can't supply that)
- jim
profile
name: jim
DOB: 7/12/1990
born: KL, malaysia
currently in: sydney, australia
studying: medicine @ UNSW, sydney
life is all about
x friends
x family
x dance
x music
x living life to the full
goals
x investment portfolio
x completed degree
x dance til i drop
x dream house
mottos in life
'i'd rather regret doing something than not doing it at all..'