welcome

. round 2 .

a fresh start

this time i'll see if it can last =)
Monday, June 14, 2010 @ 10:33 PM +

Music: Rain - Love Song

Okay so this has been totally failing me this last month or two. Remember how I said I would revive it? Complete and utter BS man, the last post was over 2 months ago ! Hahaha I have serious commitment issues to this blog.

But since Christina Yau has insisted that I kick-start this blog again, I shall do so. You know what would be funny? If after a week or so I totally ditch the project and stop. So woman, you are going to need to be my motivation to keep blogging yes? Anytime I don't blog you'll be like "JIM WTF how come you haven't updated me on your life?!"

You know what frustrates me? When tutor kids cancel last minute. You wake up at 8am after a soccer match that finishes at 6.30am (ZOMG it was Germany vs Schwarzer last night) and then they text you at 9am saying they want to move the 10am tutoring slot to 1pm. Screws up your day so badly...

But seriously, with exams coming up, there really is NOTHING to do. Read a textbook, eat, read a textbook, make notes, watch TV, eat, nap, rinse, repeat. It reminds me of HSC days when all I did after school was go home. Looking back on it now, it's so unproductive. Didn't go out and see the world, didn't really work. All I did when I got home was play games / TV / "study". Such was life in yr12. But now, 2 years later, in uni, the cycle seems to be returning. T__T

Speaking of blogging and high school, remember the days of
- bebo
- xanga
- myspace


Hahaha embarrassing, but hey, we all went through it.

And more importantly, does anyone actually REMEMBER what the original facebook layout looked like? I think there are still facebook groups out there that wish the original fb layout was still around....haha....yeah right....=p





profile

name: jim
DOB: 7/12/1990
born: KL, malaysia
currently in: sydney, australia
studying: medicine @ UNSW, sydney


life is all about
x friends
x family
x dance
x music
x living life to the full

goals
x investment portfolio
x completed degree
x dance til i drop
x dream house

mottos in life
'i'd rather regret doing something than not doing it at all..'

'take whatever you touch, and turn it into gold'



chatbox


runaways

, , , ,

archives

By Post:
» Music: Shontelle - T-shirtHaha laziness on my beha...
» Music: SNSD - run devil runTalk about complete fai...
» Funny how you tell yourself that you'll do a blog ...
» Okay the reason I haven't been blogging for so lon...
» The beauty of post-HSC life...MOOD: TiredMUSIC: Tr...
» Been a long time coming ~MOOD: Getting a little bo...
» Wow so much for updating often..MOOD: Really happy...
» LIFE STARTSHaha my goodness, I was supposed to com...
» NEW BoA CALENDAR ARRIVEDMOOD: HAPPY HAPPY!MUSIC: B...
» ENGLISH IS OVER!!Okay even though I said I wouldn'...

By Month:
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» March 2010
» April 2010
» June 2010


credits

designer: xo xo
codes: xo xo
resources: xo xo xo xo xo