Been a long time coming ~MOOD: Getting a little bored and impatientMUSIC: Big Bang - LADYHaha, this blog has seriously become deserted ever since HSC finished. So much for blogging more often. Instead I've slacked off alot more and done other things in my time. Well, seriously, so much has happened this last week in terms of events that to blog it all would take up like, 10 pages. 10 pages of junk that no one WOULD read haha!
Okay, so skip straight to the relevant stuff.
OVERSEAS TRIP UPDATEBookings have been confirmed.
DEPARTURE - 31st December: Sydney International [1540 hours Australian time ]
arriving at KLIA [ 2050 hours Malaysian time ]
RETURN - 1st February: KLIA [ 0900 hours Malaysian time ]
arriving at Sydney International [ 1955 hours Australian time ]
Within that one month period I'll be hopping about the place as before stated. As for when I'll be hopping to singapore / hong kong, that hasn't been finalised yet. At least my flight has been reserved and payment is due tomorrow. ^_^v
Still got one month to wait D= Half of my friends have already gone off to other countries RAWR! That's why I'm so impatient haha
Anyway, so many stories to tell, but sorta..lazy LOL!
- jim